Friday, December 16, 2011

Wow, I Am Late

Well, here I am, grandmother of three, over-employed and in love with life. My name is Peggy and I am chronically late. Go ahead and sign me up for the 12 step program because I would certainly benefit. I am so honored to be a part of this blog experience and it has been on my mind daily while trying to pick the perfect time of "peace" to sit and write thoughtfully. For a play on words, I was also looking for a piece of time. Funny how that works. As I sit here, of course the clock is ticking before I have to get ready for a doctor's appointment. Time, time, time..we can address that later.

About me...
I am so incredibly blessed to be married to the most wonderful man I know for the last ten years. It did not come without God's hand, as you will learn. I had an early and rough start to this thing called marriage and it was something I had definitely decided "I" would never do again. However, I was able to exit that phase of my life with my incredible son Adam, my faith and my positive outlook. I was positive that I wouldn't do that again. I was a happy and productive, uncomplicated "single mother of one" for a large part of my adult life and as usual, the best laid plans of mice and women are laughed at by God... or something like that. With those "later in life" marriages comes the many challenges you are faced with "step; ex-step; ex-step-inlaw; ex-in-law; step-in-law ex.....WHAT?? Are we related?? Of course we are, grab a plate and sit down for dinner!


My personal hope is that my contribution to this blog with my crazy perception of life, and my unfathomable love for my Father God will benefit others and help me to grow in my personal journey. I need to get there before I grow up. Love to you all!!
I leave you with this....
Psalm 133:1
"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"

4 comments: