Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

You're here and I'm so thankful you are!  You have probably stumbled here via a friend and on behalf of all 5 of the women who will be contributing posts here, I welcome you.
It's always best to start at the beginning so over the next couple of days, you'll be introduced to each of us before we actually start writing anything that is going to inspire you. Hopefully, in time, you will be inspired. As a Christian woman, I know that my faith is truly unending but that certainly doesn't make the walk easy every single day of my life. I struggle and seek encouragement from multiple sources, the most important of which is my BIBLE.  In addition, I look to my sisters in Christ.
We are going to share life with you. Our experiences. Our hope and our faith.

I'm a wife of 27+ years to my high school sweetheart. I'm a mom to 2 amazing soon-to-be college graduates and I'm hopelessly in love with my savior, Jesus Christ. It wasn't always that way but you'll learn more about that as we journey forward. By His grace, I am saved! The least deserved, to be sure.

I'm excited to speak into your heart and to hear your responses and comments. Let's all learn from each other! Be blessed! ~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment