Monday, December 12, 2011

Humbled and here...

How exciting and humbling to be invited to share posts with an amazing group of God loving women!  I accept.  I am honored.  And I am here!

I am a growing daughter of the King of Kings.  I am in love with Him and desire to find more of Him each and every day.  The closer I get in intimacy with Him, the more sin bubbles up to my surface to be skimmed off!  The more I seek Him, the more I find Him.  The more I find Him, the more I seek Him.  It is a beautiful cycle that always leaves me wanting more!!!

I am a wife to one of the most amazing men ever and we just celebrated our 12th anniversary this past weekend.  What a testimony to God's love for us and for His love for the sacred union of marriage.  I am blown away when I recount the faithfulness and mercy and generosity God has showered into my marriage.  I am so very blessed.



I am a mother to three wonderful hand picked children!  The LORD has chosen me to be a mother to the motherless and how lucky am I that He trusts me to love these children for Him.  Each one has been such a beautiful picture of our very adoption into Christ!  It is NOT always easy.  But it is ALWAYS worth it!

I would consider myself to be pretty transparent.  It is my desire and brings me great joy to share with others the realness of my life and God's presence and hand in it!  NOTHING makes me happier and more blessed than someone being blessed or having their eyes opened to God in their own life from seeing Him in mine.  I shout from the rooftops... "The same God you see here is the ONE waiting to show off for you!"  It is also humbling to my knees to see how something ugly in my life can bring hope and encouragement to someone else.  Again, God is the very author of bringing beauty from ashes and He does it very well!

I can't wait to share this journey with you and I pray you are blessed in many ways.  I so look forward to "meeting" you here and hearing from you through your comments.

Much love...
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment