Wednesday, March 14, 2012

G2K


Isaiah 41:10

New International Version (NIV)


So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
.


Good to Know!

So I've come to the realization that we all struggle! Yes, it's actually taken me this long to figure it out! My whole life I've been searching for perfection. To be the perfect daughter, perfect wife and perfect mother, etc...and ALWAYS falling short!
Well, duuh! I've been so hard on myself trying to keep it all perfect that I made a huge mess of things and in the process and made so many others miserable!
Wow, what a hard truth to swallow!

Through God's word, I've found that people throughout time have ALWAYS struggled and those that were blessed had faith in God..NO MATTER WHAT!
Simple right? No, it's never going to be easy but it is very possible. Life is full of challenges for us all. The more we turn over every aspect of our struggles to God, the more we will given HIS peace,grace and mercy. Oh how I LOVE peace! It is so much nicer that turmoil. It makes me sad that for so many years I had it all wrong, but I can not dwell on that now. I can only give thanks and praise to the Lord, that I once was lost & now I am definitely FOUND!

Life is not about Perfection but Progress and THAT my friends is
SO GOOD TO KNOW!

Keep it real friends!
:) Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment